My emoji stories✨

Hello back again with me in my blog hehe 

Now I'm gonna show you about my story when I reading and listening a short story. 

The story what I reading is about drama and human hehe, the title is "The power of Words", the level of this story is 8.80, the words of this story is 991 and my time for reading is 7 minutes 20 second.

And for the listening I listen the story about a pet, the title of this story is "A pet", the level of this story is 8.30, the words of this story is 194 and my time for listening this story is 1 minute 16 second.


Why I choose this emoji? Because when I finish reading the story I guest I feel sad:(

Because the character its like "cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan" argh maybe hehe.

So when I read the story, I find a word "Handsome man" Woahhh I like it but I can't reach him huhu so I think this emoji can describe what I feel.

And for the listening why I choose this emoji too? Because I listen the girl is like she was crying(╥﹏╥), she talk about a dog and what is a dog who can make she happy.

Oke so why I choose this emoji? One more I explain it, because that emoji's can describe what I feel before I read and listen the story about:)

Oke is enough from me sorry when I talk is so bad or I have a wrong in English. 

Hope you enjoy with my stories thankyou all✨✨✨

Comments

  1. Thanks for publishing this report, Enya. Next time please explain more, and try to express that Indonesian phrase in English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Write A Poem About You

English and Me